- For Members
- For the Public
Welcome to the NorthEast District!
We appreciate your membership and dedication to making Chiropractic stronger in Wisconsin. What is especially great is that you happen to be part of the best regional chapter of the CSW. We bring in 5- 6 speakers throughout the year at no or minimal charge to help you grow your practice.
NE District President
Nathan Jackson, DC
Luke Staudenmaier, DC
Staudenmaier Chiropractic Wellness Center
Sturgeon Bay, WI
All District Meetings 2018!
(Locations are currently TBA)
o JUNE 21: 7pm meeting start: local updates until 7:30: then via zoom Dr. Jay LaGuardia for 45 minutes
TOPIC: Gauging your numbers/Stats and their importance to your practice
'The Story Behind Your Numbers"
- Practice Statistics are a snap shot of the current health of the business
- Your Statistics reflect the strengths and weaknesses of leadership
- Knowing your numbers is essential to predicting your future success
- What statistics most practice owners never review and why this is costing you thousands of dollars
- What you don't measure can cost you dearly
- Goal setting, statistics and the strategies to unlock the profits inside your business
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us.
CSW Members in the NE District - Once you are logged-in, please visit our group page for the latest NE region updates, posts and member-only communication. Thank you for being a member of the CSW!