The Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin is an organization composed of chiropractors from across
the state who are committed to maintaining chiropractic as a drug-free profession,
have a mission of educating the public about the benefits of chiropractic care,
and the shared objective of providing a great experience for the patients in their practice.
CSW is proud to offer these Member Benefits, keeping you up-to-date on key health care issues facing the profession, and providing you with opportunities to enhance your practice.
Legislative & Regulatory Representation
The CSW provides legislative and regulatory representation to keep chiropractic drug-free, protect patient access, work for insurance equality, and monitor issues which affect Wisconsin chiropractors.
- We have successfully fought the efforts to introduce prescription rights into the chiropractic profession. The CSW is 100% committed to keeping chiropractic drug-free.
- We provide email updates to keep you informed and at critical times let you know how to take action for issues that matter to you.
- For your convenience, log into your profile to view a listing of your representatives.
The CSW has created a new and innovative Disability Plan for ALL of our members, including DCs, CTs, CAs and CRTs. We have partnered with Life Brokerage Plus to create a policy which is highly competitive in both benefits and cost.
Public Education and Awareness Campaigns
20 in 2020
- The CSW has a strategic vision to have at least 20% of the population under chiropractic care in 2020.
- CSW’s annual state-wide event to increase public awareness and educate on the benefits of chiropractic care for all ages. We provide large-scale media coverage, and you participate in your local community.
Find-A-Doc Referral Directory
- This is a search available to the public on our web site, which features our member doctors with information provided by the profile you create.
Chiropractic First / Avoid Opioids Campaign
- The dedicated Avoid Opioids web site, educational information and videos are available for our members’ use. Opioids and natural health care alternatives are a hot health topic – use these resources to position yourself as an expert in your community.
- Each District chooses their agenda and meeting schedule. Often these meetings include CSW Board updates, guest speakers, philosophy & technique highlights, current hot topic discussions, social time, and many smiles.
Health & Wellness Summit
For Your Staff
- We invite staff to attend and fully participate in all District Meetings, as well as the annual Health & Wellness Summit.
- The Health & Wellness Summit features classes, certifications and continuing education specifically for staff.
- In addition, throughout the year we offer classes, workshops, and certification courses for staff.
- Free postings to sell your practice, hire an associate or staff, find vacation coverage, etc. Log in to your account, go to "Manage Profile", and check out "Networking & Careers".
Directory Search (*New benefit, going live in May!)
- Free referral listing on our web site, through the Find-A-Doctor search.
- The Find-A-Doctor link is included and promoted with all our public education campaigns, including ChiroKids Day and Chiropractic First / Avoid Opioids, to increase exposure for our member offices.
- Contact our Help Desk for assistance with your legislative, legal and insurance questions.
- Notifications of significant changes in insurance codes or billing procedures.
- District Meetings often include a guest speaker, discussing ways to strengthen and grow your practice, or current health care topics to update you on current trends.
- Members receive discounted registration for the annual Health & Wellness Summit, as well as select continuing education classes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need additional information. We look forward to serving YOU!